Monday, December 1, 2008

Can I Just Say...

That everyone I know is sooo much funnier tonight thanks to the 2 glasses of wine I've had! Facebook + wine = funny. IM + wine = funny. Text messages + wine = funny. Husband + wine = sexy funny.

Although, I have to say that working out at the gym and then eating homemade chocolate chip cookies and wine for dinner = not so funny to my BIG FAT BUTT!

Seriously...I ate a chocolate chip cookie, some peanut m&m's, and two glasses of wine for dinner.

8 comments:

Haylzc5 said...

I'm on facebook!! I have added you! x

Michelle Hix said...

I accepted!

Mrs. Realife said...

That's my kind of dinner! We should be friends on Facebook, too! :) I'll see if I can find you...

AngelConradie said...

that sounds like my kind of supper!

Cocaine Princess said...

Chocolate and wine, is there anything better?
XOXO,
CP

Anonymous said...

Sounds like supper to me! ;) I need wine...

EatPlayLove said...

delightful supper indeed.

Anonymous said...

I am sitting here wondering what to have for dinner and you have just totally written my menu.

But now what for dessert?