Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Oral Hygiene

Hey, I'm all for oral hygiene as much as the next person, if not more, but where do we draw the line? This morning during my jog-walk-jog a man passes me by while brushing his teeth in his car! Why? Was he in such a hurry that he had to take his tooth brush and run? And don't most of us brush our teeth first thing in the morning? Before the shower, before we get dressed, before we read the newspaper? I mean really, where is he spitting? I think this is what happened...

Mr. Oral Hygiene: Goodbye honey, I'm off for work!
Mrs. Oral Hygiene: Did you get the lunch I packed for you?
Mr. Oral Hygiene: Sure did honey, thanks for the tuna!
Mrs. Oral Hygiene: Did you put on clean underwear?
Mr. Oral Hygiene: Um, yes dear, they smelled clean.
Mrs. Oral Hygiene: Did you wash behind your ears?
Mr. Oral Hygiene: Oh come on sweetie, I did that yesterday.
Mrs. Oral Hygiene: Did you brush your teeth?
Mr. Oral Hygiene: Awe shucks, you know me too well, I'll do it on the way.

No comments: