Friday, September 14, 2007

Tattoo Removal vs. Botox

So my tattoo removal process has been a long one but I'm half way there. Its pretty cool. I've had 3 treatments. Each treatment only takes about 10 seconds but costs $138 each. Most of the black has faded to nothing but the pink is coming to the forefront and they will be zapping that away soon. There is no scarring at all. Both of the girls have gotten to watch one treatment. We all put on these funky laser filtering glasses and then the tattoo removal lady has me put a hose that blows ice cold air directly onto my tattoo. This is freezing air and serves to sort of numb the area I think. Anyway, the air hurts. Then she lasers the area which the pain is equivalent to a very short man stabbing me in the ankle with a fiery knife. But again, its only 10 seconds long and its almost fun in a weird kind of painful way. I had decided to get my tattoo removed as a celebration of my 20 year high school reunion coming up. I think its a good decision since I've heard of others in my class getting liposuction and Botox.

No comments: