Thursday, May 15, 2008

All I Can Feel Is The Rain

Have you noticed it's been a long week already? It seems that way for me. A birthday celebrated, a baby shower attended, a death mourned, a vacation had, a half-marathon ran, a party rocked, the bachelor picked his girl and one dead cat later...by Sunday...that will have summed up my week...and all I can feel and smell and hear is the rain coming down in Colorado...thank God for the rain.

5 comments:

i beati said...

Therapy that rain therapy for the soul

Michelle Hix said...

Kat
Yes, sorry I have been so removed from blogging lately. I miss everyone! Long story...but the older cat is gone. I'll have to explain in email, not here.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

In your mind, run naked through the rain to your lover and hold them tight as the rain beats down over you...let the water fall between your bodies and caress your every nerve while cleansing your spirit...Let the sun then dry you skin and bring renewal for it is now a new day and the air is clean, your heart is beating loudly for the passion of the day, and begin to rock your gypsy soul

Cocaine Princess said...

Sometimes the rain has a way of washing ones' emotional stress. I hope you are well sweet Michelle.

XOXOXOXO,
Cocaine Princess