
Over at One Man's Travels, my talented and delightful friend Graham puts together these fabulous photography challenges each month. For September the challenge is to photograph your favorite time of day. I have two, sunrise and sunset. I chose to photograph sunset because the sun sets over the Rocky Mountains every day just for me (and only rises above the tract homes in my neighborhood so that's not real exciting). I took this photo tonight at around 7:10 pm.
Here's one I took in May...
7 comments:
I love Graham's blog, his photos are so amazing, as is yours Michelle. You are becoming quite the shutterbug!
XOXOXOXO,
CP
WOW! Michelle, these photographs are breathtaking!!!!! The sky is so deep and rich. My goodness, I completely understand why this is your favourite time of the day. And to be able to witness the sun setting over the Rocy mountains every day is such a wonderful gift from nature.
Thank you so much for contributing to the challenge, and for your kind words. I'll be posting all of the interpretations over the next couple of days. And I totally agree with dear Cocaine Princess, you really are becoming quite the shutterbug!!
Wishing you a wonderful week ahead xx
Wow, this is an amazing site. I can see why it is your favourite time of day. The Rocky Mountains seem the perfect backdrop for such a spatular sunset.
Wonderful photo's. If I seen that everyday I would also love that time of day Great Job:)
These pictures are stunning. I'm a sunset person but I don't think I have ever taken this kind of picture. Just magic!
wow those colors are amazing! Sometimes I just love what the sky can do, although it seems like you get different cloud types and colors depending on where you live. I lived in arizona and they were amazing, here in texas not so great. I love high altitudes because the clouds seem to float just above reach. Great captures!
That's some special view you got there.
Great photo's, would be a bit scary if we saw them in the UK though.
Our sunsets are mediocre by comparison.
pete.
Post a Comment