Pam and Lynda are my new readers. They've known my kids since they were just babies and our kids have attended the same school for 6 years. You never knew my kids could rock did you? This video was filmed about a year ago at my parents' cabin. The lead singer is their Papa. Since the video was shot, we now have a set of real drums (although C rocks the 5 gallon pails and the spatulas just fine) and M has a nice red electric guitar. Here's the Youtube link in case the video doesn't load Generation Rock Band
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
My God! You're family are so cute!
They're having so much fun rocking like that. I had to watch it again it was fantastic.
You should organise a full living room concert!
Love it xx
ps: thanks for everything michelle.
We are blessed to have such beauty, talent and (yesss!) rhythm in our circle of dear friends. Campus air band royalty should be quaking in their proverbial army boots! All hail the Little Queens of rock n' Roll!
Thanks Elise...we are a bunch of nuts!
Lynda
You are too funny! I bet you and yours could rock out with the best of them too.
that's great! that guitar player is a natural!!!
That video was great!
The guitar player really looked like she was playing! haha
Hayley x
That video rules! Sorry I didn't recognize Andy - didn't realize he had long hair - cool. Wish I could have been there with my grandkids. I'm making up a "WHAZZUP" video with the girls, Mark, Terry and me (oh, and Sasha too). Will let you know when it's done.
Rock on !!
Perrrrrrrrrfect! You have such a talented family!!!
I only have one complaint.... where was your cameo appearance? eh?
It is wonderful to see a family having so much fun!
Thanks for making me smile
luv Graham x
Jack
How are you doing that without Mark and the girls? Can't wait to see it.
The guitar player is my oldest daughter.
By "Papa" do you mean your dad or your husband? LOL! Either way, how cool is it that he was getting into it like that! Lucky kids to have such a wonderful playmate! ;o)
Post a Comment