I wish Jon Stewart could just follow the candidates around at the debates and make follow up comments after they and the media speak. Wouldn't it just make everything more bearable?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Paul McCartney...(These are words that go together well...for those of you who google the term and end up here...you know who you are...go ahead, be brave, stick around for a while...the rest of this blog is actually in English)
4 comments:
Ahhh Michelle! I can never play the video clip on your blog! Can you send me the link?
Thanks xx
Kat
I did not watch the Oscars. I have seen some funny clips though. Today I told Mark to get the movie. I'll let you know when we watch it.
Haha, yeah, Jon Stewart makes politics bearable and more understandable. He's a funny guy.
I agree, Stewart, Letterman and Leno make a heap and a sight more sense than any of the three idiots we get to choose between.
Post a Comment