Wednesday, October 8, 2008

If You Are My Friend

If anyone reads this and has an Obama yard sign, I need one now. Like RIGHT NOW! Someone has stuck a McCain sign in my yard and I am horrified. Mark won't let me take it down. One neighbor has already said that they would die if they were me. I just might. I need a sign now. Seriously. I am going tomorrow to the Obama office to pick some up but it can't wait that long. I simply can't have anyone thinking I'm voting for McCain or even worse...Palin. Oh my goodness no! Seriously someone help me. I will pay. I will meet you in a dark alley and pay you in money and homemade cookies. Just hand over the signs.

5 comments:

Michelle Hix said...

Mark is voting for McCain. Don't ask me why. Don't even ask me if he knows why. He just knows he's not voting for Obama. I called one of my neighbors to see if I could just borrow one until tomorrow. I don't even think I'll be able to sleep knowing it is there.

Anonymous said...

Set it on fire. Put a big red circle with a slash through it on top of it. And how is your husband so...um...unenlightened? LOL

Cocaine Princess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cocaine Princess said...

Whoops! I deleted my own comment!

laughingatchaos has an interesting idea.

That was funny, the part about the dark alley and cookies

I hope Obama wins. Palin is a joke!


XOXO,
CP

Michelle Hix said...

An Anonymous coward...won't even put your name behind your candidate? Wow...what do you believe in? Do you know? How sad for you. You don't have to do anything...just sit back and enjoy all the benefits Obama will help this great nation with...I, however, will be out there with him, performing my civic duties as a member of this world to make this world a better and safer place for you to exist.