Was tagged by Two Times The Fun to do this Meme...7 random facts about me...hmmm...well since I already have over 90 random facts listed on my blog about me I'll have to come up with some others...let's see...
1. I once dated two boys named Eugene at the same time.
2. Right now the weather is perfect and I feel like climbing up a tree and finishing my book.
3. I once lived near a hospital for mental patients and I can still hear them crying and banging on their windows.
4. I entered kindergarten one year early so I was always "the youngest" in every class I took.
5. I am fascinated with people who lie...always want to know their motive.
6. Sometimes my reader gets full and I just hit "mark all read" and call it a day.
7. Sometimes I forget that West Virginia is a state.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
1. tut! tut! tut! Not only were you two timing, but two guys with the same name???? LMAO!!!!!
2. Please can you send me some of your nice weather as it is raining here again?
3. My goodness, that must have been horrible.
4. So that is why you are so smart ;)
5. I never lie (do you believe me?)
6. I am so relieved to realise that I am not the only one that does that!!!
7. Where is West Virginia?... lol! (only jokin')
Michelle, this is a great list of seven. I have also been tagged for this one. However,I have run out of ideas after my third fact..lol!!
Sometimes a tea bag is just a tea bag
oh you bad bad girl! you just "mark all as read" and you can live with yourself!!?!???
I don't know how you could mark all your emails as "read" i am too curious for that!! haha
I don't mark all my emails as read and I actually don't mark any friend blogs as read...only all the gazillions of news and political ones...there's just too many sometimes and I will just scan through them and call it a day sometimes!
I want to know the outcome of Random Fact #1. Did both Eugenes catch on?
XOXO,
CP
oh you guys...you don't really think I was two timin do ya? It was a very casual thing...they weren't boyfriends...just a couple of boys I was having fun with. It was a summer thing. I was also dating my husband at the same time...ha ha...what can I say? It was an eventful summer.
If you had a 3some with the 2 Eugenes, you could have worn your "gene's" inside and out
Dear Always Guilty and Usually Wrong,
I'm not even sure I get this. But knowing you...
Post a Comment