Youngest child stayed home from school (went to work with me, dentist and to vote!). So I let her pull the lever today so to speak. Since it is all digital now, she got to touch all the buttons and officially cast the ballot. Before I could stop her she had advanced to page 3 and we had to back track to actually fix some votes. Thank goodness nothing is officially sent until you hit "cast ballot".
On the way to vote we were discussing money and what money can buy. She says to me "mom, if we had a KA-TRILLION dollars, we could buy at least a new house, a new car, and some electricity" (I don't know how candy did not make it into that list but apparently a ka-trillion might not be enough for candy?)

2 comments:
It's great to see you took your daughter along - (who by the way is going to be a knockout when she's older) to be apart of the voting process. Getting them interested at a young age is a good idea.
XOXO,
CP
Glad there was an "undo" button! ;) I didn't do anything like that this year; I filled out my ballot while the boys were at school and mailed it while they were in the car. Not as cool, but I could think. LOL
Post a Comment