Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Time To Reflect - I'm Thankful For...
1. Family - awesome parents and a sis that's going to be having me a niece or nephew in a matter of weeks!
2. Friends - holy heck I love my friends.
3.
4. Kids - keep me on my toes...the younger one beats me at chess while the older one teaches me to use text messaging on my phone!
5. Health - no sick days here...I wake up feeling great every day and I'm so thankful!
6. Teeth - been seeing my dentist every 6 months for 12 years now...says I have shiny good teeth and gums...all my own and sparkly clean...thanks doc.
7. Obama - can't wait to do this.
8. Good eyes - I think about how much I love to see all the time.
9. My new washer and dryer - they make me happy
10. My neighbors - really, they are my friends too but I still thought I should give them their own category for being so good to us.
11. My Good Luck - I'm a lucky person. So far. No, I take that back, not so far. I'm just lucky. No matter how you look at it. I'm just lucky.
12. School - I'm thankful for my girl's school, their wonderful teachers, and the dedicated parents. It has been a really long year for us all and we made it through some tough times together.
13. My digital camera - it goes everywhere with me.
14. Coffee - one cup makes me happy all day long.
15. Youtube - because I don't watch tv shows...ever...so Youtube is my window to the outside world I guess.
16. My bed - my bed is so lovely...I'm not there very long but it is such a good place to be.
Well, I could go on. Not an all inclusive list...just a few things on my mind. Not getting all sappy on you this year. I can't wait for Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Michelle your list has so many beautiful items.
I love the US version of Thanksgiving, it's a lot more exciting than ours. Everyone in a mad dash at the grocery store to buy their turkey and then waking up early in the am to cram it in the oven. Then the next day- SHOPPING!!
Thank you for making me laugh again at the comment you posted. It's what I should have done!! Stay well.
XOXO,
CP
fabulous post and marvellous list!
Your husband sounds so lovely. He still gives to foot massages after 11 years?! Solicitor stopped doing that after 11 weeks!
Loved your list xx
Post a Comment