Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Da Da Da Da! Announcing...

(does that look like it sounds like a trumpet?)

My friend Kat, over at Poetikat's has a new site you should check out! Wordhawk is a compilation of Kat's poems that she has written with and for some of her clients. Have you not gotten your wife the perfect Christmas gift yet? Let Kat write her a custom poem! (better act fast!) What about a birthday or graduation? Don't know what to say in sympathy? Kat's your gal! Just tell her what you want the reader to do. Do you want them to laugh? Cry? Feel nostalgic? Maybe you need to tell your cat or dog just how you feel but can't find the words? She's got that too. For ideas and inspiration, check her out at Wordhawk!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't even find Poetikat through you Michelle, tis crazy how interconnected the blogging community is! I've still got you linked Michelle! <3's for the trumpet too, I caught on right away. *wink*