Sunday, December 23, 2007

Dinner Club

We had dinner club last night. So much fun and laughter! I took lots of pictures but I wanted to share just two of them with you. The first picture is of the boys. They mosied on down to the basement while we were upstairs cleaning up after dinner. Don't they look like such distinguished gentlemen? Scroll down before you agree too quickly.

This is what they were watching...no wonder they were being so quiet!



2 comments:

Juliana said...

Yeah...she is pretty :D No wonder ;)

Damama T said...

Dinner club? Tell me about this thing? It looks like a way to have some fun! I love fun!

And, re the attentive gents, I have one suggestion: Ice water in super soakers. Cold showers are good for the circulation, so I've heard, so it's really just for their own good. Right? heh heh heh **evil grin**