Sunday, April 13, 2008
Casablanca
Have you seen it? I haven't. You know why? This is really silly. I've always wanted to see it. In fact, I own it. But I am holding out. I have this crazy idea that I'm supposed to watch it with someone who says "Casablanca is my favorite movie". Seriously! It's so much more fun to watch a movie that is someone's favorite movie. And I know, I know, I know I'm going to love this movie and I just keep holding out for the right time, place and person! So, do you think I should watch it by myself? Or keep holding out?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I've only seen it once, and that was some 12 years ago or so. Pretty good movie. :) Pour some wine and enjoy.
Even though I have never seen it myself, I agree with the above statement. Go for it babe!
XOXOXOXO,
Cocaine Princess
watch it!! what if that person you're waiting for is the type that keeps on saying... oh this is such a good part... i hate that!!
You will love it - it fits totally into your personality as well as mine...you may not remember, but I told you about it being one of my fave's at Oktoberfest when I said "This is the beginning of a great friendship"...the whole "datedness" of the movie makes it even better and the number of amazing lines that came out of it is astounding...my favorite is "I am shocked to find that there is gambling going on here"...
You will most likely find, as I did, that my spouse did not enjoy it as much as I did...maybe the whole tradgedy thing...
You must watch it NOW. Put away the laundry. Forget dinner and get lost-in it.
It's a damn good movie. However, I DO love to watch a movie with someone.
Yay! I'm so excited to see it now.
i've seen pieces of it... and honestly i could take it or leave it.
Post a Comment