Good morning little sunshine
Light flows through your window
Casting life upon your cheeks
I wonder if the sun knows
Nothing will ever be the same
How the world has changed
Now that it speaks your name
©2008 – Michelle Hix
Paul McCartney...(These are words that go together well...for those of you who google the term and end up here...you know who you are...go ahead, be brave, stick around for a while...the rest of this blog is actually in English)
9 comments:
That was BEAUTIFUL! You are so gifted.
That peom can mean different things to different people. Reach out to them for different reasons. Michelle, you are seriously talented to be able to do that xx
Elise
I was hoping you'd see it that way. I can't expect anyone to think my writing is good. That just takes away from the reason I write. I dont write to entertain. But to know that it speaks to someone is all I really set out to do.
THAT family,
Thank you! Your blog is cracking me up by the way.
This is the very first tym for me to love poems, I though poems is something horrible, but you invited me to have interest i n reading poems. You short poem is very inspiring depending on how you understand it...good luck Michelle!
oh thats simple stunning, what an incredible picture!
Angel...Are you packed yet? I'll be thinking about how many little spiders you are going to rescue in your process! ha ha
The compliments I wanted to write have already been posted.
XOXOXOXO,
Cocaine Princess
Post a Comment