Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Paul McCartney...(These are words that go together well...for those of you who google the term and end up here...you know who you are...go ahead, be brave, stick around for a while...the rest of this blog is actually in English)
7 comments:
loved that! yeah sista definitely cool being a girl ;-)
The 80s were a great era! I love how crazy fashion was. Bright, loud and just plain weird. xx
I always said if you can't be one love 'em!
Oh, I sooo embraced the 80's...and being a girl!
oh thats is SOOO kewl!!!
Well yes, you did kinda have that "bangles" hair style...
The joy of being a girl is that you have been endowed with the ability to 1) make up the rules as you go along, 2) justify spending $40 on shoes because they were $5 off, 3) make arguments without having to use any logic at all and 4) make men sweat by simply giving them a glance...
$40 for shoes? You say that like it's a bad thing...what kind of campaign manager are you?!?! $40 doesn't begin to cover it, especially once you add the purse to match! (and now my friends are going to call me out because they know I hardly shop anywhere but thrift stores, Target, and Costco!)
Hey Kat, I can totally picture it! I'm telling you girl...you and I were best friends in a past life!
Post a Comment