Thursday, January 3, 2008

Obama/Huckabee Iowa Victories

Seriously? Huckabee? Is that really even a name? I can't even say it without feeling like I have a hairball in my throat. And good golly why does it have to rhyme with so many other words like suckabee and schmuckabee and garbage truckabee and ... what's that other word it rhymes with? You can fill in the blanks. Oh yeah, by the way, if he wins I am going to upchuckabee.

5 comments:

Elise said...

Who's called Huckabee? His parents are really mean...!

Sweets said...

the first time i heard that name i thought they said osama... like in osama bin laden... oops

Anonymous said...

Just don't play the Name Game. ; )

Anonymous said...

I don't think he can win the primary, but I'd surely take him over Obama, Hillary or Edwards. Then again I'd take Carter again over any of those three!!!
SS

Robyn said...

huckabee? isn't that the name brand of areally ugly shirt from the 1970's????
oh.
that's huck-a-POO!!!!
eh. same difference.