
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Paul McCartney...(These are words that go together well...for those of you who google the term and end up here...you know who you are...go ahead, be brave, stick around for a while...the rest of this blog is actually in English)
9 comments:
hahaha Yeah mine does that. I once bought a bulk pack of 12 rolls. I forgot to put them in the cupboard as soon as I got home and I rushed out to pick up my nephew. When I got back the entire pack was in shreds. xx
My cat doesn't have a TP fetish thank god, but the rings off the milk tops, now that makes her go crazy! Like possessed crazy!
They are so cute!! They are still forgiveable, because of their cuteness :)
Awww they are ultra cute :) The trouble with cats that have faces like theirs, it's hard to tell them off...lol!!!! Not that they'd listen anyway.
Our kitty is Trouble with a Capital T. Loves the toilet paper too.
Wow, a picture does say a 1000 words.
XOXOXOXO,
Cocaine Princess
I dunno about the caats but if those girls are ur babies then they are very pretty, well even if they ain't urs!!
great pics!
ah yes... evil incarnate!!
I don't have cats. They are a lot like babies: Cute, cuddly and fun to play with as long as you can give them back to Mom to take care of and you don't have to clean up their poop! LOL!
I do, however, have a bird who loves shredding the stuff. Thankfully, she's in a cage or I might not have anything left but confetti when nature called!
Post a Comment