Last night as the Rockies were getting played, I decided to mute them and read Stephen Colbert's latest. Soooooo funny! Glad I did. Its a super quick read and deliriously funny. Like pee your pants funny.
Blog Home Page
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
thanks for the props on my Holga pics in white ranch. Oh don't know if you saw Colbert on "Meet the Press," but it's worth a google.
Cheers
K
I have seen excerpts of it. I especially love it when he talks about his kids. I love that he has such a sincere side for being such an incredibly funny and talented person.
Currently listening to the Meet the Author Podcast with Colbert. I can't take it. He's too funny.
Just finished listening to the podcast. I highly recommend! He reads several chapters of his book and then does a Q & A at the end. Very entertaining. Here it is for those interested...
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=266215977&s=143441&i=20072008
Post a Comment