
Our drive to the cabin was beautiful but we missed the aspens turning by a week. Right now, the kids are in the tree house with grandma playing school. Last night I had 3 glasses of wine and started reading a book which I finished today. It was about two old native American women who were left alone by their people to die in the cold. Real uplifting. for all the wildlife we saw coming up here, I don't know why I was compelled to take a picture of this dumb cow. Maybe it was because she was right in the middle of the dirt road that we were on and she didn't want to move. So I just rolled down my window and took a picture. I thought for a moment that she might stick her head in my window. Mom and I went for a long walk this morning. The girls are going to bake me a cake today and grandma and papa have a skit for them to memorize and perform for us. "M" has played her clarinet for us all a few times and tomorrow she is taking a guitar lesson from a lady that teaches Papa. She picks up music so quickly that I'm sure she'll be playing a song tomorrow night for all of us on guitar. She's going to teach grandma to play piano too one of these days. We're just trying to keep "C" out of trouble...that's about it. She takes after her Papa!
No comments:
Post a Comment