Can you imagine what this man/soldier will do/has done to the Iraqi people during a time when he is supposed to be helping the Iraqis achieve stability and security? Is this what we are calling our renewed effort to reduce the violence? Is this how we help the Iraqis defend and govern themselves?
Apparently this soldier was recently married in 2008...to his wife I say, "run for the hills." Honey if you don't think you are next, think again. He would throw your ass over that cliff as soon as you gained an extra five pounds. You've married a winner. His mother must be so proud.
How much of this man's insanity and torturous ways are a result of how he grew up and how much is the result of what he has seen in war? Who knows? But he needs to come home right now to minimize the damage he is personally going to cause. Unfortunately, he is serving next to courageous, intelligent, compassionate soldiers who won't kick his ass.
I've listed some links to the video in case it doesn't work...althoug I think they all link to youtube so maybe it doesn't help. I imagine they've been put up and taken down several times so I will list a few just in case.
You can be a puppy killer in the military (just as long as you are not gay right?)
http://view.break.com/463231 - Watch more free videos
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/43462/9fb16ab3/us_soldaat_gooit_puppy.html
http://aspcacommunity.ning.com/video/video/show?id=658300:Video:200190
http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=463231
http://www.belowtopsecret.com/forum/thread338873/pg1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
This is awful. I found this petition lets all stand together against this!
Damn, they're demented.
i couldn't watch it...
oh that is sick, why on earth would he do that???!!!!!
It would have been kinder if he'd just shot the poor thing. That guy is beyond sick. I can't believe the military wouldn't do soemthing about it. Gonna go check out that petition right now! Sadly, though, if they bring this guy home and don't provide him any counseling or psych evaluation, he'll be doing that HERE too! SCARY!
Check out this link:
http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/throwpuppy.asp
Seems like this clip is under investigation. I can't imagine a Marine doing this sort of this. I was a Marine, and very proud of it. Hope this turns out to be a hoax.
JackTheMan
Part of the above link did not come out right. The letter "p" was missing at the end. Will break it into 2 parts and see if that works:
http://www.snopes.com
/photos/military/throwpuppy.asp
JackTheMan
sorry this is anonymous - I forgot my password
Post a Comment