Thursday, March 27, 2008

This Actually Makes More Sense Than The American Presidential Elections

4 comments:

jeff said...

British comic is hilarious. Haha, I wouldn't say makes more sense, but aay it's more amusing and comical.

Michelle Hix said...

Jeff...just a little sarcasm in light of all that is going on right now in America

Damama T said...

I actually don't see much difference in that and what's going on here! LOL! I've finally taken the attitude that it's gonna be what it's gonna be - as it has been forEVER - and I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the show.

Graham Ettridge said...

Ahhhh, Monty Python.... an absolute classic!!!!! And trust me when I say that our elections are exactly like this too! LOL! My heart goes out to you all in the USA, you must be going mad with all this election hype. Even our news reports are full of the US Elections - it's almost like we don't have enough of our own news...lol!