Sunday, March 30, 2008

Therapeutic Mud Bath...NOT!


I took the girls to the hills to spend Spring Break with their grandparents. Things got a little sticky on the way up. I got stuck in mud. My mom and the kids radioed for help and the fire department towed me out (okay, yes my dad is the fire department).

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well. That's unpleasant! ; ) Glad you got out!

Anonymous said...

Love the photo! I once was on a plane that ran off the runway. I have a photo of the wheel stuck in the mud. It looks just like your car in the mud, only the plane is a bit bigger!

Michelle Hix said...

Shari
I hope they put you on a clean plane!

Cocaine Princess said...

I'm so glad you and your girls were alright! Jury Duty huh? You're not the only one, someone else emailed telling me they too received a summons. OMG! What have I started?!

XOXOXOXO,
Cocaine Princess

Sweets said...

mwhahahahhaaa your dad is the fire department... look's like so much fun! not...

AngelConradie said...

thank goodness you could get help quickly!

Michelle Hix said...

Kat

I was obeying all traffic rules...it's just that my folks live off the beaten path quite a bit.

Michelle Hix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Damama T said...

Glad your daddy was able to come rescue you. Was he laughing the whole time? Mine sure would have been. LOL!

Kristen said...

THAT's one of my many fears. . . I need to hatch an escape plan.

Graham Ettridge said...

Awwww, I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time, but it must be when looking back at it. :) Anywayz, I am glad that your dad came to the rescue.....!!!!!

Hope you had a great spring break!