
Are We Missing a Society? Where Do They Go When They Don't Last?
Paul McCartney...(These are words that go together well...for those of you who google the term and end up here...you know who you are...go ahead, be brave, stick around for a while...the rest of this blog is actually in English)
16 comments:
is that u in the first pic????????
It is moi.
wow
ummmmmmmmmmmmmm
even as old as you are your looing damn sporty!
Take down vid 2
it has a pic of someone holding a sign that says "words mean something"
U arte against that right this second.
I better go check the pic again!
I'm on CNNs website right this second!!! Wierd.
Okay what?
I mean what?
I only confirmed myself lesbian by the site of your butt cheeks on your blog...I still can't eat after that.
Why take down video 2?
dude, this is in response to the emails, which will make no sense here but here goes.
Church. State. Separate.
Hey, hey I wanna be a Barack Star! (still)
ok
I just wondered how it would play
I hope your on stage with him if thats what you desire!I don't see how u can see it that way but, your pretty so you get a pass!
I understand what you are saying about words. I know I contradict myself. On one hand, I don't want to give any power to the hurtful words that people use. But on the other hand, I know how badly words can hurt.
Well I try dam hard to not condem, but damn girl, its tough when you see the tapes. AC is even tough on him, I mean come on, AC is sypathetic to the Dems.
Ma'am its tough for me to believe that Obama isn't down with this preachers thoughts.
Damn tough.
I know you see me as a straight liner, but I am not, I voted for Clinton twice, he did lose me as a commited Democrat with his pardons.
I don't wish or think I can disuade you, nor do I intend to, but I think he lost a lot of moderate votes tonight.
I intend to feature u on my blog in a few weeks I hope thaat ok!
I count u as my bud even tho I affirmed ur lesbian tendancies!!!
hehe
Wierd?
Weird!
Jeff
Don't stop imagining the world without it.
Hi, thanks for reading my blog! And by the way...
"It spreads"?? Oh, no! I'm gay now, too! It's spreading like wild fire! Our society is going to crash! Geez... I should give that offensive lady a call. I'd like to have a word with her as well!
;)
Fashionista
Apparently you have just shortened your life span!
Southern Sage - your commetns really are inappropriate forthis blog, especially considering the topic of this post. It is clear from your belittling tone towards Michelle, especially considering how intelligent and thoughtfull her whole blog is, and insulting to keep commenting only on her appearance that you have issues with your masculenity. This is confirmed by your boasting about sexual conquests on your own blog. I would guess you have gender identification issues (the ol' methinks though doest protest to much) that you should sort out. Regardless, please stop polluting this bog's commentsw as most of us come here for thought inducing conversation and not mysoginistic and self serving drivel.
Dear Engaging
If Michelle is thoughtful and intelligent then she might take over the world! Just like Hillary! And what will the men do then?
Smart Women Eradication Action Team
You mean Michelle would have to turninto a scandal plagued selfish narcissistic person (like HRC)- I do not think so...
Michelle, Honey - I'm so sorry that someone chose to badger you just because they may not agree with your point of view. Please do not allow the voice of the few who do not appreciate open discussion to dampen your willingness to speak your mind. *Life is way too short to allow anybody else to rent space in your brain!* (Lucille's words of wisdom from her dad. Don't ya love it!) xoxoxo
Post a Comment