Thursday, March 13, 2008

Why My Husband Gets To Look at Porn for a Year

Tonight's conversation went like this...

Me: Standing at his desk with hands on hips, right eyebrow raised and head tilted

Hubby: Whut? (with the "I've done nothing wrong" look on his face)

Me: (picking up his new calendar to inspect it) Ahem! Real nice hon...classy...a Sports Illustrated daily calendar? How is this a necessary office item?

Hubby: Babe, it's March. It was either that one or a Rush Limbaugh one.

Me: Good point. Where should we hang it?

7 comments:

Tootsie Farklepants said...

Good choice! Rush Limbaugh is far more offensive.

Anonymous said...

hehe
definately a good choice!
It'd be tough to look at Rushs fugly mug everyday!

SheBee said...

Noice. Rather that than FHM :P

Damama T said...

I'm agreeing with Poetikat. I'd personally go find myself a chipendale calendar to hang along side it.. Better yet - go pick from one of THESE!! Hey, what's good for the gander... LOL!!

Michelle Hix said...

Ladies you are sooo right! Actually, I think what I will do, is take 365 seductive pictures of myself and tape them over the SI chicks...wow, 365 days of me! Think he'll mind?

Damama T said...

Michelle - Now THAT is making lemonaid out of lemons! LOL! GOOD THINKING!

AngelConradie said...

teehee... so what's wrong with rush limbaugh?