Wednesday, March 5, 2008

They Say You Get Better With Practice...

...but I took this typing test about 12 times...this was the best I could do! Damama got 71!!!



69 words

Speed test



68 words

Speed test



67 words

Speedtest

11 comments:

Sweets said...

you are a terrible person... i am now addicted... but hey i got 84!! whoohoooooooo ;)

Michelle Hix said...

84? Holy cow! I need to try it during the day when my office is warm and my fingers aren't so cold. But still, that will probably only raise me a point!

Anonymous said...

93 words
My second try - not warmed up yet.
-Eric

Michelle Hix said...

Okay Eric...now yours make sense to me since you are Mr. Fast Piano Fingers!

Damama T said...

Michelle, honey, has the fever cause you to LOSE YOUR MIND?? LOLOLOL!! Ok, so I took it a couple more times just to see if I could do better, too. Nope - sticking right around 75 or so. LOL! Are we too easily amused, or what???

Anonymous said...

98, and a lot of wasted time this morning!
-Eric

Michelle Hix said...

Eric
you are making me look bad! ha ha Make Gina do it.

Michelle Hix said...

I just got 68 three times in a row!! I can't get to 70!!!

Damama T said...

God forgive me, I've created a monster! LOL!!

Michelle Hix said...

Kat
Eric is a pro piano player...and a fast one at that! ha ha

Anonymous said...

i got 98!!! hahahaha wow.. is that good? i mean.. now i think i spend too much time in the computer hahaha