Seems like everytime someone takes a picture of me, I'm holding a baby. A friend took this pic of Mark and I at Christmas.
Paul McCartney...(These are words that go together well...for those of you who google the term and end up here...you know who you are...go ahead, be brave, stick around for a while...the rest of this blog is actually in English)
7 comments:
It's because you look so comfortable holding them Michelle. You have the knack.
My sister always has a baby in her arms in photos too. She's a very homely person. The baby just fits the picture xx
Wait...did Elise just compare me to her homely sister? ha ha
I think that she misspoke!
I did snigger when I read it tho.
you are far from homely, the opposite actually.
Good pic.
What's homely?
Jeff
You crack me up. Homely was me in my flannels last night sick with the flu.
I love holding babies, especially since we won't have any more. It's such an amazing feeling. I'm a bit jealous that you always find one to hold! All our friends have older kids -- no more babies around.
Babies are so great! Especially when you can love 'em and spoil 'em and then GIVE 'EM BACK! LOL! You do look like a natural, though! ;o)
Post a Comment