Wednesday, March 5, 2008
No More Mr. Tough Guy (I mean gal)
I'm officially sick! Felt it coming on Monday at work...the achy joints, goosebumps on top of goosebumps at the slightest hint of a breeze, and loss of appetite (which is rare...maybe I'm dieing.) Tuesday, I almost stayed in bed all day except for the fact that I got up early, got the kids showered and ready for school, and then drove them to school while still in my pajamas and my hair looking like Don King's (you know you want my life) because the carpool canceled (fine day for a cancellation huh?) By the time I got back home, the last thing I really wanted to do was just lay in bed staring at the ceiling but I could feel my body begging me NOT to clean house so off to bed I went...at least until the kids needed to get picked up early from school for their dentist appointment, after which we barely made it to swimming by the skin of our teeth and then rushed home to fix leftovers for dinner so that I could run back out for a meeting at school. I got home at 9:30 pm. For the life of me, I can't understand why I don't feel rested?!?!?!?! Today was pretty much more of the same, however, my fever is gone so I am feeling a little better, just a little worn out. I had another meeting at the school scheduled for tonight but just found out it is cancelled (dancing on top of my desk as I type).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh damn girl, I hope you don't have this funk I have had the last 2 weeks. It suckssssssss I dubbed itBlack Death because thats what it feels like!
Good luck on feeling better!!
Seems it is a 2 week thing with most but I think I'm over the worst already...might have something to do with the gallons of hot tea I've been drinking!
That was funny about your hair looking like Don King!
I hope you start feeling better soon. I've had the flu and it just plain sucks feeling so achy.
I would like to thank you for the comment about anonymous. Some people are just pathetic and get a rise out of trying to hurt people. Talk to you soon. In the meantime just take it easy.
XOXOXOXO,
Cocaine Princess
So glad to hear you are feeling better. I sure hope that stuff doesn't make it's way to my house! It sounds horrible!
Post a Comment