If you haven't checked out Elise's Secrets...you must! Do not read her latest posts without starting from the beginning!!!! I'm telling you now that you will be cheating. Go back to the beginning of October and read everything up til the current post. It will only take 15 mintues. And if you want all the links to her posts in order from beginning til now just let me know because I recently made a word doc for a friend so she could have the links in order (less intimidating for the non-bloggers). And then you can check her blog daily after that for her updates!
Thursday, November 29, 2007
An Award from Elise
If you haven't checked out Elise's Secrets...you must! Do not read her latest posts without starting from the beginning!!!! I'm telling you now that you will be cheating. Go back to the beginning of October and read everything up til the current post. It will only take 15 mintues. And if you want all the links to her posts in order from beginning til now just let me know because I recently made a word doc for a friend so she could have the links in order (less intimidating for the non-bloggers). And then you can check her blog daily after that for her updates!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment