Monday, November 5, 2007

Boshula Girl!

Time
Sharing, laughing
Memories stand still
One can never forget
So much time has passed
But it feels just like yesterday
The sound of our souls growing friendship
Screaming in my head when you weren’t there
Let go to save a venomous union
But it feels just like yesterday
Time means nothing to souls
Welcome back my friend
Memories to create
Loving, caring
Friend

Michelle Hix
11/2007

4 comments:

Elise said...

Its a really good poem. Makes me want to call my old friends...

Michelle Hix said...

Elise

Call them and tell them how much they mean to you...don't wait.

Anonymous said...

Will you one day follow your own advice???? It's only a matter of time before she does it for you!

Michelle Hix said...

Francine

Like I said before, the backyard delight sounds more appetizing! Plus I going to bet you a million dollars that it won't ever happen. And I'm telling you, the bridge had more flames than the San Diego fires!!!!