One of the attributes of a person with a thankful heart is that they actually express their thanks. This is something I try to think about a lot during the week of Thanksgiving. Tomorrow I will start the preparations for a long week of family, friends, feasts and fun. I am so thankful that I have loving parents, a beautiful sister, a generous husband, selfless children, and loyal friends to share my life, my home and my food with. My front door (door, email, phone...whatever) is open this week to anyone who needs a meal, a friend to talk to or a family to be with. If you find yourself needing something...I'm here to serve you. Love, Michelle
"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them."
— John F. Kennedy
“Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.” Psalm 100:4 (NKJV)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi,
I just look around your blog. I am new. Looking forward to be your friend in here :)
Michelle,
Thats such a lovely thing to write.
I don't quite understand Thanksgiving but have a happy one.
ps: Thank you for all the advice that you keep dropping me.... xox
Thanks Elise.
Post a Comment