Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Speaking of Made Up Words...Here's Some Vocabulary For You

bimichelleproof - able to withstand two of me (the good me and the bad me)
michelleium - my chemical element (careful when making a compound)
bacteriomichelleise - to make me a bacteria (I'd be a probiotic for sure)
hydromichelleator - me liquefied (warning...this liquid is hot)
michelleless - without me (how sad)
michelleology - to study me (your next major?)
geomichelle - earthy me (I'm recyclable)
cytomichelle - cellular me (my nucleus looks good)
unmichelle - everything that is not me (but should be me)
michelleular - looking like me (totally michelleular!)
extramichelleness - too much of me (is this possible?)
michelleability - inclination of me (do you have this?)
perimichelleferous - around me (like a purple aura)
michelleous - full of me (full of something anyway...)
michelleling - the art of me ("I can't meet you for dinner, I'm Michelleing tonight")
michelleist - believing in me (thank you)
michelleologist - to study me (you sound so smart when you master me)
phagemichelle - to eat me (seriously, I did not make this up)
michellemorphic - having the form of me (be careful what you ask for)
epimichelle - upon me (get off)
hypomichelle - below me (stay there)
michelleoma - having a tumor of me (carry me with you wherever you go!)
michellephobia - don't be afraid of me! (there's therapy for this)
michellescopy - observing me (what's your conclusion?)
sacchrummichelle - me so sweet (like a toothache)
paleomichelle - old me (full of history)
extramichelless - overabundance of me (what everyone should have!!!)
ultramichelle - beyond the normal range of me (who's normal?)
gymnomichelleferous - producing a naked me (totally true I swear)
michelleise - to become me (don't try this at home)
premichelleization - before me (before 1970)
postmichelle - after me (20??)
contramichellement - against me (don't fight it)
michellecide - to kill me (you can't, I have super powers)
michelleable - worthy of me (there are few)
...or in the case of most my ex's...UN-MICHELLEABLE! :)

No comments: