Friday, November 30, 2007

Leaving This Place...

Somehow I managed to have the house all to myself tonight! Wahoo! No husband or kids. What shall I do? What shall I do? Start another book...watch a movie...write? I think I will head over to Elise's Secrets or Poetikat's and some of my other blogfellows and see what they are up to...or maybe I will visit Jen, who stopped by to see me at work today!

2 comments:

Name: Matthew Guenette said...

Glad I could help you jump-start a poem, Michelle...

--Matt

Amanda said...

Sounds like a day for doing whatever you do to enjoy the quiet solitude of nobody being around. When I'm alone (rare, I live with 3 other girls in a college dorm room), I usually just sit back and enjoy the quietness, take a long shower with nobody to bother me, or read something just for fun.

By the way, thanks for commenting on my blog today. I'll definitely be checking up on more of Elise's blog when I have more time, I just have to get past finals week first, haha. Drop me a line if you think of anything I should write about, or have any thoughts in general about my blog.

Thanks, Amanda