but I had to share...today was my 6th tattoo (just to clarify, I only have one tattoo...but have had 6 laser appointments to have it removed) removal procedure...this is what it looks like after they laser the heck out of it! Within one week, there will be no visible redness and you will hardly be able to see the tattoo. Its just the first couple of days after each appointment its looks really bad. And if I would have planned better, I would have ran upstairs and shaved my legs before the picture!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was 18. I can't say I regret getting one. I enjoyed having it for a while. But its time to get it removed. Believe it or not, after the laser is done it does not hurt at all. I can scratch it right now and there is no pain...really, no sensation whatsoever because the nerves are pretty much dead there. The procedure is so incredibly simple. I actually look forward to my appointment each month. Its kind of like going to the spa!
Oh, I just realized that saying it was my 6" tattoo removal procedure...it sounds like I have 6 tattoos!!! I only have one but I've had 6 laser appointments.
Post a Comment