Monday, November 5, 2007
Its All In The Medical History
This morning I was cleaning out my file cabinet when I ran across an envelope with my medical history in it. Apparently I requested a copy some years ago when I was switching insurance. The history dates from about 12 years old up through my first daughter's birth. As I looked through the paperwork I read the "doctor's comments" section of my visits. It was quite funny actually. I never knew that they made "comments". At 13 years old they describe me as a "small structured 13 year old" who is "shy and knowledgeable" and that I have a "normal size head, ears, and nose." This made me laugh so I kept reading. At 12 apparently I fell off my bike, hit my head on concrete and blacked out...this would explain my memory problem...ha ha. I have no recollection of that ever happening. And then I found the paperwork from my first prenatal appointment, and I was sadly reminded of the fact that I used to weigh 109 lbs...pregnant!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment