Saturday, November 3, 2007

Ole'! The Fiesta Has Begun!




Tonight I have 13 of the silliest girls on the planet sleeping at my house...Happy Birthday M!
I just peeked in on them in the basement and they are all singing "I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends" (karaoke). It is so cute.

2 comments:

Jen said...

13 girls at a sleepover? Ah...I think my brain hurts! I can only assume there was mass trauma/drama at some point (I remember that age!) and great amounts of laughing and shreaking. Looks like they had a good time.

Michelle Hix said...

Believe it or not...no drama. My daughter is a comedian of sorts and she is a comedy magnet. Her friends are the funniest group of kids and very entertaining. They are going places in life for sure! I was quite shy at that age...my daughter didn't acquire that trait from me obviously.