The Husband and I went Christmas shopping today.
Men and women are sooo different!
Upon leaving Bath and Body Works…
Me: Wow, this peppermint lip gloss is amazing! Yummy. So pepperminty. It’s making my lips all tingly. It even tastes good. Is it shiny on my lips?
Hubby: Yes…shiny
Me: Wanna taste it?
Hubby: Sure
Leaving Justice…
Hubby: (kicking tires on my car) These been holdin’ up for ya pretty well huh? (aren’t your tires holding up well if they haven’t blown out or got a flat…who asks these questions?...Men!)
Me: um, yeah, sure (with pure excitement)
Hubby: (spots a blue version of my car) We coulda got a blue one. Metallic. You like the metallic look?
Me: um, yeah, sure (more excitement)
Leaving another store…
Hubby: Let’s hurry to the car.
Me: Why? Do you have to poop or are you cold?
Hubby: Cold…oh darn, I shoulda went to the bathroom in there.
Leaving yet another store…
Hubby: Wanna go home and …before the kids get home?
Me: Gee, since you put it so persuasively, how can I resist?…(no! that’s how…ha ha)
Ahhh, the joys of shopping with your spouse!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Don't you just love dragging your Hubby around shopping!
I'm presenting you with an award... Check out my blog for details.
Um.. I also tagged you with a meme. But that was before I read your last post!
xx
Elise
He drug me around! ha ha
Bleh! Shopping in general is fun, I agree. Being dragged can be fun, but you have to be sure to make sure it's fun-annoying if we have to visit all of your favorite stores. Otherwise, it's just being dragged... Like a corpse... And no one wants to be a corpse!
Oh! Also Michelle, I added you to my list of worthwhile blogs. Hopefully you'll get more hits... If people are actually checking my blog, I'd imagine they'll see yours!
Yikes, if I get more hits I might have to write something of substance and use spellcheck more often...that scares me! :) No seriously, writing scares me. Chris, I might have to steal your "heliotropic" challenge...although I'm not totally sure I know the meaning of the word...helio means sun or sunlight or light or something right? What is tropic? Plant or location? I suck at this. Wait, I'm going to look it up.
Heliotropic! Got it. Okay, its like when a plant turns to face or grow toward the sun (provided you've watered it...ha ha). Okay...now can I write about it? We'll see!
Post a Comment