Friday, November 2, 2007

Why Do I Love My Friend Donna?

Because she Tivo's the Bachelor for me! Although I don't have any "shows" and I'm not one to spend much time in front of the tv during the week, one of my favorite things to do is watch the Bachelor with my friend Donna. For the past five years its been our ritual to watch it together. Five years ago she gave me a sweatshirt, an ugly sweatshirt, to wear home because it was cold and I was walking. To this day, five years later, I have been wearing that same ugly sweatshirt to her house to watch the Bachelor. Tonight was no exception!

2 comments:

Michelle Hix said...

This is by far the hottest bachelor! His voice is so sexy I don't even care what he looks like (and he looks hot). Sheen's mom is a freak talking about how he can lasso the big dipper in the hot tub? And Bettina...that girl has some issues and personally I think he knows he's not picking her and only kept her around for the ratings. Deanna is mean behind closed doors but she has a great family and is lots of fun. I think Jenni is the most honest and relaxed around him but her family is kind of boring...its going to get interesting.

Anonymous said...

I will see you tonight! Don't be late and please wear that adorable sweatshirt!!

Donna